Soft HIT practice baseballs are perfect for batting practice and fielding training. Made of high-quality polyurethane foam; as a result, they are light-weight, squeeze-able, safe, durable, and cost effective. Even better, they do not damage things they hit!
Our practice baseballs are used both indoors and outdoors so training can happen year-round, in any weather, on the field, in the yard, in the garage or basement, or in the gym.
The balls are 9″ in circumference and come in two colors – white and yellow. They weigh approximately 1.25 ounces — which is about 25% more than poly balls. The raised red laces are an important feature for baseball and softball players; the laces permit pitchers to throw change-ups and breaking balls effectively and hitters the ability to see ball rotation — providing the opportunity to recognize pitch type.
Our customers tell us Soft HIT practice baseballs are perfect for soft toss, tee work, live pitching, machine pitching, and fielding drills. Our practice baseballs don’t break, they don’t hurt, and they don’t break things they hit!
- Safe – these balls do not hurt like plastic or hard balls; so no need for L-screens
- They will not dent cars, break scoreboards, or damage bats
- Extremely durable – hit them thousands of times
- Will give instant feedback to hitters
- Easy for pitchers to throw and batters to recognize breaking balls
- Fun to use
- Limited flight
- Usable in pitching machines
- 9” circumference
- 1.25 ounces (about 25% heavier than plastic balls)
- Available in traditional white and easy-to-see yellow
- Raised red laces
- 1 dozen balls
For orders larger than 10 dozen (e.g., team, school/university, or wholesale orders), please contact our sales department at 406.543.6858.